Awaken Your Inner Goddess Retreat
AWAKEN YOUR INNER GODDESS YOGA AND WELLNESS RETREAT
with Anita Kaiser and Joan Ruffels
March 24 -31st, 2018
Are you ready to step into the fullest version of yourself?
Longing for travel that fills your heart and soul?
Seeking time and inspiration to set yourself on track to move your hopes and dreams forward?
Save your spot with a $500 USD deposit
Awakening Your Inner Goddess Includes
- Daily yoga/meditation classes for all Goddess levels
- 7 nights lodging at a precious, eco-chic plantation
- Exclusive, unique Goddess-themed retreat
- Creative meals prepared with Caribbean fusion flair
- Hidden, black sandy coves
- Clear, turquoise waters for swimming and snorkeling among tropical reefs
- Majestic natural elements—rainforests, mountains, mineral baths and more
- Guided processes offering opportunities for personal transformations
- Sisterhood with unique, playful and inspiring (or aspiring!) goddesses, like you
Saint Lucia is the perfect destination. A genuine, natural landscape of gorgeous palm-fringed beaches, miles of unspoiled rainforest and the majestic Piton Mountains, are sure to indulge every taste. Natural waterfalls, breath-taking views, friendly locals and authentic culture impress the most traveled individuals for a retreat with lasting memories.
Tropical weather, welcoming accommodations, and unexpected adventures await all who travel to this paradise island.
Opening yourself up to the joys of authentic connection while experiencing healing and emotional support for you to step into your power – no better place, no better time.
Have a question?
Awaken Your Inner Goddess St Lucia Retreat 2018
Discover and awaken your inner goddess supported by the magical energy of an exclusive restored colonial-era West Indian sugar plantation. Sink deeper into your true nature, experience peace and respite from busy life, and allow yourself to dream as you’re embraced by tropical flowers, venerable trees, orchards and gardens, and meandering trails leading to the Caribbean Sea.
Balenbouche Estate, a 75 acre heritage site where past and present are intricately interwoven will leave a lasting imprint on your soul. Five Caribbean-Asian themed cottages designed for maximum comfort and minimal impact on the earth await you. Water is solar heated and Trade Winds provide cooling breezes. Mosquito netting and fans help ensure comfortable rest at the end of your day.
Enjoy lovely meals* served “goddess style”, on a large veranda. We’ll share delicious fresh local foods, conversation and laughter amidst lush colors and textures in our tropical landscape. Days will begin and finish with a celebration of healthful and healing food options that includes:
- Early morning snack (before yoga):
- Tea, coffee, fresh coconut water, fresh tropical fruit, baked goods
- Generous brunch:
- Tea, coffee, juice, fruit, hot bread with butter, jam, or cheese, eggs, hot porridge or granola with various milk choices, fresh vegetables and salads, and several savory dishes
- Afternoon snack:
- Tea, coffee, fruit smoothie or green drink, fruit and baked goods
- Fresh mixed green salad, fresh fish, vegetarian side dishes, rice or grains, local yams, breadfruit or potatoes, and home-made deserts
*If you have special food concerns, just let us know as most can be accommodated.
Awaken Your Inner Goddess